Want to get away for 4 days and enjoy the beauty of the autumn leaves in the mountains?
Then come join us for an all-inclusive, 4 day, yoga and meditation retreat at the Dahlonega Spa Resort.
Typical daily schedule:
- Morning yoga class to awaken the body
- Breakfast of fresh fruit, granola, yogurt, pancakes, eggs or oatmeal
- Free time to enjoy the mountains, go for a hike on the Appalachian Trail or to see the many waterfalls, go horseback riding, get a massage, body treatment or facial
- Lunch with a great selection of salads and entrees
- Free time to take a nap, sit on the porch and read, explore the towns of Dahlonega or Helen, GA, visit surrounding vineyards or walk the labyrinth
- Late afternoon class of either yin yoga, guided meditation, mindfulness practices, restorative yoga
- Enjoy a relaxing dinner among new and old friends with nutritious, delicious food and the drink of your choice
- After dinner, go into town for some nightlife, take a soak in the outdoor Jacuzzi or curl up in bed with a good book. We will have a fire ceremony on the last evening to close the retreat
About the Facilitators:
- Shri Hamilton-Hubbard, E-RYT500, started her journey into yoga over 20 years ago. The path has been rich with a kaleidoscope of teachers and traditions, synchronicities and epiphanies, exotic places and poses… all anchored by regular practice on the mat and cushion. In 2008, Shri began a committed practice of Tantra in the lineage of Swami Rama and received mantra initiation from his successor, Punditji Rajmani Tigunait.
- Dennis and Kathy Lang, E-RYT200/RYT 500, are both certified instructors of Yin and Vinyasa Flow They have been teaching since 2005 and were certified through the Asheville Yoga Center in Asheville, NC. The couple brings a unique perspective by co-teaching and as musicians, they use crystal bowls, Native American flute and Spanish guitar to enhance their classes. Their teaching style is not focused simply on the asanas but includes the deeper dimensions of yoga such as meditation, mindfulness and chakra balancing.
Retreat Package Includes:
- 4 Nights/ 4 Days with your choice of accommodations
- Three healthy and delicious meals each day
- Yoga and meditation classes daily
- Hotel taxes and gratuities
Starting at $825 (based on double occupancy, transportation not included)
To reserve your spot:
call 866-345-4900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org